Friday, December 3, 2010

Style File: Willow Smith


At only 9 years old the fashionista has already been rocking her unique style on red carpets across the globe and her hit song, "I Whip My Hair" has been stuck in my head ever since I first heard it. Willow sets herself apart from the crowd and isn't afraid to push the fashion envelope. The outfit she wore to the 2010 Kids Choice Awards blew my mind! Her pink Converse sneakers laced all the way up into pants, I didn't know if they were shoes or pants or both but I was instantly peeked by them and ever since have been an avid follower of her personal style.

Mixing military and skater together with a touch of femininity, Willow's fashion sense is fresh and upbeat. Her signature hairstyles top off every look and her penchant for amazing shoes and killer jackets complete the package. Sure to be a style icon in the future, Willow is already 2 steps ahead of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment