Wednesday, January 5, 2011

City On A Hill


Hey, with the holidays tucked behind us, now’s the time to think about your family and loved ones. Not to mention, thinking about all the great stuff that's going on for the new year! I’ve been really blessed this year and I’m so excited to announce: Not only will my new book be published, I have a new album coming out!

Many of you may remember me from my younger days singing with my brother Charles. Now, we’ve grown up and we're both working on separate projects. With that said, we’re working on some tracks together. This YouTube video is a special treat! It's Charles and I singing, "City On A Hill." God has continued to bless and inspire us in our musical careers and I look forward to sharing my new and exciting music with you.

Much love and blessings!

~ Taylore

No comments:

Post a Comment